Articles of Faith of the Evangelical Fellowship Church
1. We believe in the Scriptures, both the Old and the New Testaments,
as the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts; and
that those are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and
born of the virgin Mary, that He is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he
sinned and is thereby separated from God.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to
the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and
that all who believe in Him are justified through His shed blood.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of the crucified
Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the high-priestly office of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in
His personal, imminent and pre-millenial future return to earth.
8. We believe that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are
born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just to eternal life and
the unjust to eternal damnation.
10. We believe that believers are baptized with the Holy Spirit into one
body, namely the Church of Jesus Christ.